Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hooked On Helping


I'm always looking for fun ways to make class jobs more exciting!  With this fish themed board, you can make a chore seem like a thrilling activity!  I always like to make fun names for my jobs (see the polka dot job chart), so with this one I incorporated the aquatic theme and here is what I came up with.  Here are the items I used...

  • FLP30049BL - Dark Blue Foam Project Board
  • CD120041 - Fish/Bowl Cutout Buddies 
  • T436 - 2" White Casual Letters (I used a blue highlighter to draw waves on the bottom half of the letters, making them look like they go with the theme.)
And for those who are interested, here are the job titles I used...

  • Flag Flounder
  • Office Octopus
  • Calendar Crab
  • Table Tuna
  • Lights Lanternfish
  • Board Barracudas
  • Papers Plankton
  • Line Lobsters
  • Supplies Sharks
  • Attendance Angelfish
  • Eraser Eel
  • Pets Pufferfish
  • Lunch Lionfish
  • Computer Clam
  • Sink Stingray
  • Plants Piranha
I hope you enjoy this job chart and your students complete their tasks swimmingly!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment