Friday, September 2, 2011

Birthday's Are "Cool"


Have you been looking for a "cool" way liven up your birthday display?  Why not try Ice Cream Cones?  On this board I used the Cut Out Buddies from Carson Dellosa.  The cones and scoops come separate, which is nice because it doesn't require you to take the extra step of cutting them apart.  I wrote the month names on the cones and the student's names and the day of their birth on the scoops.  It turned out really cute.  Just be careful to plan your placement of the cones ahead before you attach them, because if you have a cone with several scoops, then you will have to adjust everything so it will all fit!  Have fun!  Here are the products I used...
  • FLP30045PK - 3x4 Project Board (I used Pink, but any other color would work too.)
  • CTP6472 - Blue Sprinkles Border
  • CTP6577 - 4" Sprinkles Letters
  • CD120045 - Ice Cream/Cones Cut Out Buddies
That's all you need!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this great idea! For added fun, I will let my students choose which color scoop they get to have.

    ReplyDelete